Thursday, September 22, 2011

Холодный ветер │ Alis

Alis is a terrific singer from Russia.  I discovered him about a short while ago, and since then I've been searching the internet to find information about him, but alas, I was not successful at all.  Alis has a sweet and beautiful voice, and I wish that he had a CD for sale.  I would be his first customer. "Холодный ветер (A Cold Wind)" is the name of the song that he sings in the video below.  Alis sings with such feeling, that even though I don't understand Russian, I can feel the pain and pathos of his song.  His voice is really expressive, and his vocal delivery is outstanding for one who is so young.  As a side note, this music video has very high production values, and is a joy to watch.  Click on the video widget below for a musical treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment